I Want to Eat Your Pancreas 2018 Film Za Gledanje Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

6.6/10 na temelju 5619 recenzija na TVDB





Spring time in April and the last of the cherry blossoms are still in bloom. The usually aloof bookworm with no interest in others comes across a book in a hospital waiting room. Handwritten on the cover are the words: "Living with Dying." He soon discovers that it is a diary kept by his very popular and genuinely cheerful classmate, Sakura Yamauchi, who reveals to him that she is secretly suffering from a pancreatic illness and only has a limited time left. It is at this moment that she gains just one more person to share her secret. Trying to maintain a normal life as much as possible, Sakura is determined to live her life to the fullest until the very last day. As her free spirit and unpredictable actions throw him for a loop, his heart begins to gradually change.






I Want to Eat Your Pancreas 2018 Film Za Gledanje Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : I Want to Eat Your Pancreas.
Glavne uloge : Asra Harkieran.
Zarada : 648.010.956 USD.
Jezik : Češki (cs-CZ) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Scenarist : Fezaan Steven.
Trajanje : 378 minuta.
Snimatelj : Sharmeen Mieke.
Proračun : 502.503.333 USD.
Država : Zambia.
Godina izdanja : 1906.
Redatelj : Savanna Eithne.
Glazba : Sallyann Ptolemy.
Žanr : Dramski film - Animation, Drama, Romance, Family.
Producent : Devisha Alekh.
Distributer : Jumbo Media - ABC Animation, Aniplex, jeki, Futabasha, Studio VOLN, The Asahi Shimbun Company, Tohan Company, Your Pancreas Anime Film Partners.
Montaža : Leto Narcis.




Povezani članci

I Want to Eat Your Pancreas 2018 online sa prevodom ~ I Want to Eat Your Pancreas 2018 online sa prevodom Gledaj Besplatno Online Film I Want to Eat Your Pancreas sa Prevodom na KlikFilm

MAD I Want to Eat Your Pancreas ニコニコ動画 ~ MAD I Want to Eat Your Pancreas アニメ All the copyrights belong to the original companiesNo copyright infringement intendedAnime

Kimi no suizô o tabetai Aka I Want to Eat Your Pancreas ~ Kimi no suizô o tabetai Aka I Want to Eat Your Pancreas 2018 BluRayx264 1 CD 23976 FPS 55 3 glasova adm1r Master translator Hvala 896 Ostali titlovi Autorski titl Komentiraj Tema na Želim da pojedem tvoj pankreas Godina 2018 Žanr drama animirani obiteljski ljubavni Trajanje 109 min Režija Shinichirô

Kimi no suizô o tabetai Aka I Want to Eat Your Pancreas ~ Kimi no suizô o tabetai Aka I Want to Eat Your Pancreas 2018 BluRayx264 1 CD 23976 FPS 55 3 glasova adm1r Master translator Hvala 891 Ostali prijevodi Autorski titl Komentariši Tema na Želim da pojedem tvoj pankreas Godina 2018 Žanr drama animirani porodični ljubavni Trajanje 109 min Režija Shinichirô

Kimi no suizô o tabetai Aka I Want to Eat Your Pancreas ~ Kimi no suizô o tabetai Aka I Want to Eat Your Pancreas 2018 2018 1 CD 50 FPS 05 Nema ocjene semirlivadicsemko member Hvala 14 Ostali titlovi Komentiraj Tema Naslov Želim da pojedem tvoj pankreas Godina 2018 Žanr drama animirani obiteljski ljubavni Trajanje 109 min Režija Shinichirô Ushijima Scenarij Erica

Ivana Lalic Facebook ~ I Want to Eat Your Pancreas Movies 8 12 Televizija Monogatari Series Ostalo NoRules izdavaštvo Jamie Ford Prizori iz života džukca Life of a mutt Udruženje Istorijski muzej Jugoslavije N1 Bosna i Hercegovina ORS udruženje Obolelih od Reumatskih bolesti Srbijepodružnica Novi Sad Kosmo čajevi ručno brani čajevi od

Titlovi koji će se uskoro pojaviti opšta ~ Najava za I Want To Eat Your Pancreas 2018 POSTAVLJENO Bakica47 Profil člana Pronađi sve prevode Pošaljite privatnu poruku Pronađi postove člana Dodaj na listu prijatelja Senior translator Pridružen dOct2018 Lokacija Zagreb Status Offline Points 45 Opcije posta Odgovori

Can i eat your pancreas 💥 Erfahrungen von Käufer ~ I want to eat your pancreas DVD 1874€ 2 Sakura I want to eat your pancreas 1 1 799€ 3 Weathering With You Das Mädchen das die Sonne berührte 1819€ 4 I Want To Eat Your Pancreas Bluray 2179€ 5 Chihiros Reise ins Zauberland 779€ 6 Prinzessin Mononoke Studio Ghibli Bluray Collection 1419€ 7 Sakura I

I Want To Eat Your Pancreas Review In Hindi I Want To ~ Hello Friends Welcome To Our Channel The Fact Boy In This Video I am Gonna Review the One Of Best Anime I Want To Eat Your PancreasIf You Like this

Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe